Information & Content on Wingburg.com Site
We make every effort to ensure that all information displayed online is accurate and complete. Some products may appear larger or smaller online than their actual size. Colors shown online might vary slightly than physical product due to computer monitor settings. These differences do not deem a product defective or qualify for return/refund.
All Wingburg.com site content including but not limited to materials, photos, videos, Wingburg logo, and text (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are the property of Bartels USA, Inc. dba Wingburg NA. and the use of Site Materials without written approval is prohibited.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- 100% of product total is due before any hardware order is processed
- Orders are processed during normal operating business days/hours only. Order processing may be longer during the holiday season (Nov-Dec) and does not constitute order cancellation or return/reimbursement of processed orders.
- Although every effort is made to deliver by a specific date, all delivery dates are subject to delays caused by shipping providers.
- Wingburg, NA is not responsible for shipping delays beyond our control.
- Products may be delivered in multiple shipments and be delivered on different dates.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to understand the product they are ordering and verifying the product works for your needs and on-site requirements. Please read product descriptions and product specification sheets carefully. If you are unsure if a product will work for your intended use, please call us at 954-869-4004.
- By processing your order you confirm you have reviewed all elevations, unit dimensions, rough opening requirements, product quantities, and specifications and that they meet your on-site requirements.
- Wingburg, NA is not responsible for any out-of-level rough and/or finished openings and/or out-of-level floor covering. Out of level openings or flooring does not constitute product defect or quality for product return/reimbursement.
- Wingburg, NA does not guarantee the addition of 3rd party hardware additions to Wingburg products. Any 3rd party hardware additions added directly to the hardware shall void Wingburg, NA product warranty.
- Wall/ceiling mounted sliding units require stable wall surfaces and suitable reinforcement for mounting purposes. Wingburg NA is not responsible for damage caused to person or property by not adhering to this requirement.
- Wingburg, NA will not be responsible for damage that may occur as a result of the product(s) being stored or installed in a non-climate controlled areas. Door and Hardware products should always be stored and installed in a climate controlled area, even in the short term. Exposure to humidity in conventional storage and/or non-air-conditioned job sites can lead to damage to internal components and/or finishes. Product not stored or installed as recommended voids Wingburg, NA warranty. Products not stored or installed as recommended are not eligible for exchange or return/reimbursement.
- This contract shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Florida law.
- The venue for any litigation involving this contract will be in Broward County, Florida. In addition, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of its costs and attorney’s fees, including any appeals.
Sales tax applies where applicable.
Shipment & Tracking Information
Shipping rates apply to the lower 48 United States only. Additional shipping fees apply to orders shipped to the US Territories including Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and others. If shipping internationally, the receiver is responsible for all customs and duty fees into the specified country.
We do not ship to a P.O. Box.
If you need to change the delivery address on your order, please contact our office immediately 954-869-4004. If the products have shipped, a $20.00 fee will be charged for redirect processing, if a redirect is possible. If a shipment redirect is not possible, the purchaser is responsible for retrieving the products at the original shipping address specified.
If a shipment is deemed undeliverable and returned to Wingburg, NA you will be charged for the return shipping fees as well as reshipment fees. Please check your order details carefully prior to check out to ensure all information is correctly entered.
Shipments sent via FedEx or UPS. You will receive tracking information to the email address on the order. Tracking information is typically available within 12 -24 hours after the item has shipped. If you do not receive your tracking email in that time frame please call 954-869-4004.
In some cases a signature may be required at the time of delivery. Three attempts will be made for delivery. If you are unable to sign for the package(s) and they are returned, restocking fees will apply.
Lost or Stolen Packages
If your order was marked delivered but you did not receive the packages, please contact our office immediately. We have a limited time to report a claim and start an investigation with the carrier to retrieve your package. A carrier’s investigation may take up to 10 business days. Once the carrier’s investigation has been completed, we will refund or ship replacement products and mark the original shipment as “lost”. Wingburg NA is not responsible for stolen packages.
Defective/Damaged/Missing Product Policy
Please inspect your order within promptly to ensure proper items, quantities, and that all product is free of defects. Any claim of missing products, parts or damage must be reported within 3 business days of product delivery date. Failure to provide notice within 3 days constitutes waiver. Should anything arise please open a support case immediately by calling customer service at 954-869-4004
Return Product Instructions: To return a defective/damaged product you must do the following.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in additional fees or a denied claim.
- Please call 954-869-4004, email Shop@Wingburg.com to obtain a RGA form or download one from the Wingburg webshop – this will need to be included within the shipment of the returned products. We do not accept any returned goods without an accompanying RGA.
- Products are not eligible for return after 30 days of delivery.
- Customer agrees to pay for shipping of the items coming back to Wingburg, NA
- Merchandise returned must be returned in re-saleable condition, in original packaging with all parts included.
- Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee unless otherwise specified. Shipping charges are not refundable unless otherwise specified.
- If your return claim is due to defective product:
– If the returned item is found to be defective, replacements will be processed for shipment within 1-2 business days, and your return shipping costs will be credited/refunded (shipping receipt required for reimbursement).
– If the item is found non-defective and you still wish to return the product, a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund amount prior to processing.
- Any credit issued is returned to the credit card used on the original order within 7-10 business days for a RGA approval.
- Please ensure that you package your item(s) per the shipping carrier’s guidelines, so if your package(s) is damaged in transit while being returned, you will have an opportunity to file a freight claim with your service provider for the damaged product. Any shipping claim approval would be at the discretion of the shipping service provider you chose. Wingburg NA is not responsible for reimbursement of product due to freight/shipping damage during a return shipment. It is recommended that you specify the content’s value at the time of shipment to ensure the products are properly insured by your shipping provider.
Product Reviews & User Supplied Content
The Wingburg, NA website may display customer supplied product reviews and/or content. Any links and/or content supplied by 3rd party users is not verified by Wingburg, NA and any interaction with this content would be at your own risk. If you are posting content to the Wingburg, NA website you confirm that you are not infringing on any patent, trademark or copyright and that the content is free of viruses and/or corrupted data. Furthermore, you agree by posting content that is not harmful, disruptive, contains defamation or falsehoods. Wingburg, NA is not responsible and assumes no liability for any user content posted or uploaded or for any loss or damage incurred by interacting with said content.